After seeing Life Unscripted’s 25 things that make me happy tag, I just had to do one too. I do love a good tag and recognizing the things that make you happy is really important. This post is quite similar to my ‘It’s the little things‘ post but I love writing things like this so I’ve decided to carry on the happiness!
1. The good old fresh bed sheets feeling
2. Finding a little note written in old books, like “Get Well Soon Margaret”, I think it’s so adorable.
3. My Family
4. My Jamie
5. My morning coffee
6. Good hair days
7. Waking up to an empty sink (this is a newly developed happiness!)
8. Reading a really really good book
9. Kitten cuddles
10. Painting my nails
11. The Big Bang Theory – I could literally watch it for hours
12. Being cooked for
13. Colouring books
14. Going for walks, especially in the evening
16. Waking up naturally before your alarm
17. Unexpected naps that last for hours
18. Bubble baths, ahhh
19. Roast dinners
21. Feel good movies
22. Lie-ins on the weekend
23. Freshly baked cupcakes (I think I might go and bake some cupcakes now!)
24. Not meeting a single red-light on the way to work
Now I tag everyone who reads this to write your own 25 things that make me happy tag! It was lovely to write and helped me remind myself about all the small things that make me happy.
Thank you for reading!